Alright, so here are the rules of the award:
1. Thank your Liebster Blog Award presenter on your blog and link back to the blogger who presented this award to you.
2. Answer the 11 questions from the nominator, list 11 random facts about yourself and create 11 questions for your nominees.
3. Present the Liebster Blog Award to 11 blogs of 200 followers or less who you feel deserve to be noticed and leave a comment on their blog letting them know they have been chosen. (No tag backs.)
4. Upload the Liebster Award image to your blog.
1. Some movies I love are:
Any Scooby-Doo movie, especially the first real-life Scooby-Doo movie, Scooby-Doo and the Witch's Ghost, and Scooby-Doo and Zombie Island, and also Ms. Doubtfire.
2. As for music, I groove to:
My favorite bands ever are Reik, a band from Baja California, and S.H.E. from Taiwain. American band-wise, I prefer Kelly Clarkson, Pink, Fireflight, and Chris Daughtry.
3. I rarely miss these TV shows:
What is a TV? JK! I actually don't have cable, so I'm not caught up with new shows at all. Though, my favorite Korean drama is You're Beautiful. My favorite Anime is probably Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood. My favorite American cartoons are the older Scooby-Doo seasons (I hate the newest ones. Too much was changed). Hmmm, I think my favorite real-life TV show is probably Ugly Betty, but I haven't seen every episode. America's Funniest Home Videos is really awesome, too :D.
4. I hated these foods when I was a kid, but now I heart them:
5. I like to celebrate my loved ones by:
Writing them physical letters and giving them hugs. Though sometimes I also write stories for them or send them text messages.
6. Some authors whose every work I will read without fail are:
Rick Riodran and Lemony Snicket. I haven't fallen in love with any new authors or adult authors...
7. These colors make me feel great when I wear them:
Purple and green. I really don't know why...
8. I'm always up for a game of:
Final Fantasy, Pokemon, Dance Dance Revolution, and Trouble.
9. My fave treats from that special someone are:
Someone special? Where?! Ok, where hypothetical, my favorite treats from a significant other are when he spends time with me and plays my favorite video games or when he shares a book with me. Also, it's really nice if we cook something together. So, time is my favorite treat!
10. I think it'd be fun to try out this job for a day:
Too many to count! I'd like to try out being someone in Congress, a singer, the President, a translator, a teacher, a librarian, a reporter, a computer programmer, a writer, a publisher, a construction worker, a waitress, a veterinarian, a pet groomer, a folklorist, and a scientist.
11. I really liebe:
|Scooby-Doo, of course!|
11 things about me:
1. Unie comes from a fifth grade nickname my friends gave to me when they were obsessed with Final Fantasy X.
|This is Yuna from FFX|
3. I've never finished any novel that I started
4. Getting published isn't my priority. I just want to write.
5. This semester I'm completely unorganized and a just one big mess ><
6. When I become stressed, I stop eating...which isn't good.
7. Nerds are my favorite candy.
8. I'd love to just slap down hundreds of dollars for comic books and manga, but unfortunately I don't have that kind of dough to just throw away to the wind.
9. Soon I'll have a resume to send for a potential internship.
10. I think it's really weird that northern states don't celebrate Mardi Gras. I don't know how I'm going to survive outside Louisiana.
11. >< I'm going to suffer if I keep procrastinating. Oh, wait. I already am! *falls over*
11 questions for tagged people to answer:
1. What's your favorite drink?
2. Does 75 degrees Fahrenheit feel cold to you?
3. What's your favorite things to eat that isn't native to your country?
4. Do you celebrate all holidays in the same basic way?
5. What's your favorite book(s)?
6. Would you rather get stung by a bee or bit by a spider?
7. Do you think college is necessary for everyone to have a better life?
8. What's your favorite experience from when you were a child?
9. Is there a holiday you prefer over the others?
10. Did/Do you want children?
11. Where's your favorite spot to sit and think?
And I tag...
And I'll have to find some other people to tag later. ^_^