Sunday, September 15, 2013

I Promise I'm not Dead...yet

Life has gone...crazy. I'm at school from 9:00a.m. 'til 9p.m. on a daily basis, sometimes even on weekends. It seems like once I stop an assignment, I have to immediately start another one or I'll never finish. Even though it's only the second week, I can't even finish my reading assignments. It makes classes filled with awkward silence...and silent apologies to my teachers. I don't mean to disrespect them, but I have 7 hours of homework a night, plus club responsibilities that I just can't do everything in a day.

It's my fault for signing up for so much, but if I'm going to graduate on time, I can't drop any of my classes. I could drop a club, but since I'm in leadership positions (i.e., on the executive board for both clubs), I don't think that's a good idea. Time management, you're going to become my best friend this semester. For now, I'm going to focus on surviving.

2 comments:

  1. When I'm feeling overwhelmed by all that I have to do, I find making a written plan of action comforting. And it's so satisfying to cross stuff off, as you go along. :-)
    Some Dark Romantic

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah...I just usually never stick to plans XD

      Delete